About Sparta Global
At Sparta Global, we believe that everyone should have the opportunity to succeed in technology, regardless of their background. We are on a mission to empower people to kick-start their careers in the oil and gas industry through technology. Our team of enthusiastic individuals design careers, coach future leaders, and promote a more diverse and equal landscape. With over 10 awards in Learning and Development and Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion, we are proud to be a Top 20 Employer for Social Mobility and BCorp certified.
We are working with one of the most well-known FTSE 100 companies in the world and looking for a team of new starters to represent us as Business Performance Analysts in central London!
About this role
You'll be responsible for analysing how a company's systems and processes work and figuring out ways to make them even better. You'll work closely with different teams to gather requirements and develop solutions that meet the company's needs. You will learn and master SAP (One of the world's leading ERP systems) techniques and principles so possessing an analytical mindset and technical interest is a must. Here are just a few of the exciting things you'll get to do:
- Collaborate with teams to gather requirements for new projects and initiatives.
- Use your analytical skills to identify opportunities for improvement in business processes and work-flows.
- Develop creative solutions that meet business needs and functional requirements.
- Work closely with developers to ensure that solutions are effective and user-friendly.
- Test solutions with end-users to make sure they're a success.
- Develop training materials and help others learn new systems and processes.
- Maintain documentation of business processes, systems, and work flows.
- Facilitate meetings and workshops with stakeholders to gather requirements and build consensus.
- Work with cross-functional teams to make sure solutions align with the company's strategy and goals.
Best of all, while you are working with our client you will be fully supported in your needs to acclimate into the oil and gas industry. With their long history of innovation and excellence, they are committed to delivering high-quality products and services while also striving to minimise their environmental impact. Their dedication to safety and sustainability is unmatched, and they are constantly pushing the boundaries of what is possible in their field.
With a global presence and a diverse workforce, this company is a true leader in their industry, driving progress and setting the standard for others to follow.
What we're looking for
We're looking for talented, ambitious individuals who share our values and are ready to join the oil and gas industry. We value:
Collaboration - We work constructively with others, are supportive and approachable, and build healthy relationships.
Innovation - You're inquisitive and love to learn. You embrace creativity and enjoy working with different people and their viewpoints.
Flexibility - You're adaptable to change, calm, and compassionate when responding to the unexpected.
Drive - You challenge yourself to exceed targets and take pride in your work.
Empathy and Diversity - You operate with integrity, respect everyone, and set a good example for the team. Professionalism - You communicate effectively at all levels, think before acting, and speak with eloquence and gravitas.
Why should you apply?
We see ourselves as a people-powered business that likes to recognise and reward the hard work of our employees. We promote continuous learning and development with increasing earning potential for everyone who joins us.
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays.
- An extra day off for your birthday.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Eye care.
- Death in service cover.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Season ticket loan.
- Bonuses and structured pay rises.
- Employee assistance program.
- Yearly budget for personal development.
- Access to alumni and community networks.
- Opportunities to be brand ambassadors.
All you need to be eligible for this role is to hold the full rights to work in the UK without sponsorship. So why wait? Apply today and start your journey with Sparta Global, within the first year your expected earnings can be up to £27,000!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds and levels of experience. To be eligible for this role, all you need is:
- The full rights to work in the UK without the need for sponsorship now or in the future.
Please note that we cannot accept your application if:
- You require visa sponsorship.
- You are on a visa that will require sponsorship after it expires.
- You are not currently living and residing in the UK.
Once you have applied, you will be contacted by a dedicated Talent Coordinator to provide advice, application support and guidance. We look forward to receiving your application - good luck!