How many tech jobs do you think go unfilled every year, due to the skills shortage?
Is there something you wish you could have learnt during your time at university?
Do you want a career that provides room for creativity, progression, and innovation?
Who are we?
You may have recently graduated, congrats! But like you, we know that university does not equip you with everything you need to excel in the working world, and yet many degree subjects have incredibly transferable skills into almost any industry.
If your coding skills are backed up with a talent for solving problems and working with others, we will give you the opportunity to unlock your potential and have real-world impact. Earn while you learn, by joining our award-winning Academy and launch your career with a job that invests in you from day one.
What's the job?
- You'll be working closely with other developers, designers, analysts and testers to create maintain and modify systems to meet the demands of the client and to creatively solve complex problems.
- While collaborating on dynamic and meaningful projects, some of the things you could be doing include; writing clean, efficient, and well-documented code, troubleshooting and debugging issues with existing software, participating in code reviews and providing feedback and new ideas, ironing out the project requirements and tasks or planning on how to tackle challenges up ahead.
- Researching and discovering new technologies will be a key part of your role and staying up to date with the latest trends in the industry.
We're not expecting you to be an expert right away - that's where our award-winning Academy comes in. We're experts in building skills and confidence in a fun and supportive environment that will not only challenge but develop you into a confident and capable consultant. All we ask for, when everything is over, is an invite to the gala dinner in your honour.
What we're looking for?
To be successful in this role, you should have skills in either C#, Java, Python or similar. You will be passionate about technology and eager to learn and grow your skills. '
Professionalism - How you present yourself to the wider business is important to you, to be seen as a credible and reliable individual that can handle responsibility.
Organisation and Time Management- Nothing gets past you; you know what you're doing when and why. You meet your deadlines, plan-ahead and can even get-ahead with tasks!
Problem-Solvers - No challenge is too big, and you get a thrill from solving them creatively.
Communication and Collaboration - You can always find the right words to say and are able to work with others effectively in cross functional teams.
Curious and Passionate- You're naturally curious about why things are the way they are and stay on top of new technologies and programming languages.
Why should you apply?
We value respect and kindness and look for individuals with a growth mind-set and a passion for learning. We see ourselves as a people-powered business with vision and purpose and take every opportunity to recognise and reward the hard work of our Spartans. This includes putting them forward for individual industry awards, including Rising Star of the Year, Rising Digital Hero, and specific awards around their skill specialism. We promote continuous learning and development with increasing earning potential for everyone who joins us.
On top of that we can offer;
- 21 days annual leave + bank holidays
- An extra day off for your birthday!
- Bonuses and structured pay rises
- % Penson Contribution
- Employee assistance program
- Vitality health insurance
- Discounted gym memberships
- Yearly budget for personal development
- Access to alumni and community networks
- An opportunity to work as a brand ambassador
What do I need to have to apply?
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds and levels of experience.
To be eligible to apply, all you need is to...
- Be able to relocate as necessary throughout the UK for client projects
- Hold the full rights to work in the UK without sponsorship
Please note, unfortunately we cannot accept applications from candidates who require visa sponsorship or are on a Visa that will require sponsorship after it expires. We also can only accept applications from candidates currently living and residing in the UK.
Once you have applied, you will be contacted by a dedicated Talent Coordinator to provide careers advice an application support and guidance.