Women are currently underrepresented in the technology industry. Sparta Global is on a mission to change this. Our goal is to change the perception of what a career in technology can offer and help women, like you, embrace a career in technology.
Why you should consider a Career in Tech.
Technology infiltrates all sectors: Medicine, Education, Finance, Sustainable Energy, and Communication. With it, we can improve our everyday life, connect with each other, and have a positive impact in the world. A career in tech can allow you the chance to inspire and guide the way the world functions and lives. It is the driving force behind many of today's innovations.
Whether you have a computer science background or not, there is an opportunity for you in this industry. From software development to data analysis, to project management and marketing, a tech career is a fascinating one, and offers endless progression, benefits, and flexibility.
How Sparta Supports your Tech Journey.
Starting a career in technology can be a daunting one. Many organisations require specific degrees, industry experience, and endless technical assessments. Sparta Global has removed these barriers to entry and is inclusive of all backgrounds and experience levels. Over the years, we have successfully started over 1,500 young professionals' tech careers.
We will make sure you are ready and confident for the workplace. As part of Sparta's Women's Academy, we will provide you with in-depth knowledge of the technical tools and skills you'll need to succeed in your future career in an all-female training environment. You'll learn alongside like-minded individuals and develop your business acumen, collaborative skills and personal development.
What Sparta Global is looking for.
Sparta Global is looking to support 12 women as they begin their careers as Software Developers. Software Developers play an important role in technical innovation. You'll have the opportunity to widen your skillset through exposure to hands-on training to understand how applications function, improve quality standards, and create innovative solutions for software products that benefit society and individuals.
- You will apply your skills to create, maintain, and modify systems to meet the needs of businesses and stakeholders.
- Support software development projects by creating new features, while also maintaining high standards of code quality
- Embrace agile best practises and continuous delivery
- Help our clients to champion software excellence and improve delivery and service
- Be part of innovative and diverse teams to deliver impactful solutions to stakeholders within technology
Why we're different.
We are democratising digital employment for a more equitable future. We have achieved multiple industry awards for our commitment to inclusive training and employability.
Our focal point is the success of our Spartans. Our Women in Tech role models have won accolades to the calibre of the Women in Tech Excellence Awards, Women in Tech Awards, Rising Star of the Year Awards, and Rising Digital Hero Awards.
We are passionate about supporting you throughout the early phases of your career, so you can achieve lasting success. We have invested in a dedicated Consultant Engagement team to guide you in your Sparta journey.
Who you are.
- You identify as female and want to make an impact in tech
- You are keen to learn and upskill in technology skills
- Have a love for technology and its application
- Naturally curious about how things work
- Innovative thinker and keen problem solver
- Determined, creative, and adaptable
- Hold the full rights to work in the UK without need for sponsorship
The Sparta Global Women's Academy is a Positive Action initiative under the Equality Act 2010, aimed at reducing the current under-representation of women in the tech sector. We provide the skills, confidence, and inspiration to help women launch successful digital careers, tackle existing inequalities, and create more inclusive workplaces.