Business Analysts play a critical role in impacting business' operations through improving systems and processes. BAs work within an organisation to help manage, change, and plan for the future, in line with the company's goals.
What You'll do.
As a Analyst, you will constantly be presented with new problems to solve. You will play an integral role in helping a company meet its goals, improve information systems, and enable more accurate and educated decision making for your employer.
- Work with management to devise new or enhanced systems and work processes designed to reduce or eliminate inefficiencies, reduce costs, and improve our clients' competitive edge
- Study and model business processes and operating procedures in search of ways to improve an organisation's operational efficiency and achieve better performance
- Discover, critically assess, and provide imaginative outcomes for user needs
- Navigate the complexities of stakeholder management, under pressure justification of analysis, contract negotiation, and delivering appropriate information
Why work for us.
Sparta Global is an award-winning provider of business and technology training and careers. We help graduates, non-graduates, returners and career changers kickstart technology careers in a matter of months. Become a Spartan, complete our award-winning, paid training programme, and be assigned to work on-site with one of our clients as a fully-fledged consultant.
We will make sure you are ready and confident for the workplace. Our programmes provide you with in-depth knowledge of the technical tools and skills you'll need to succeed in your future career. We'll even support with developing your business acumen, collaborative skills and personal development to give you the confidence to thrive in the workplace - regardless of your background.
Why we're different.
Diversity is in our DNA. We are proud to have been recognised by a number of awards bodies for our hard work across technology training, employer excellence, and diversity and inclusion.
We are a people-powered business and take every opportunity to recognise and reward the hard work of our Spartans, too. This includes putting them forward for individual industry awards, including Rising Star of the Year, Rising Digital Hero, and specific awards around their skill specialisms.
Who you are.
- Have a love for technology, collaboration, and making a personal impact on businesses
- Prioritisation and organisational skills
- Critical thinker and keen problem solver
- Presentable, professional, and punctual
- Able to relocate as necessary throughout the UK for client projects
- Hold the full rights to work in the UK without sponsorship