Automation Engineers play a vital role in the development lifecycle. You'll be an engineer first, and you will have hands-on coding knowledge to understand the inner functioning of apps, ensuring better quality standards and less defective software products.
What You'll do.
As a C# Software Test Automation Engineer, you use your skills to ensure all software is validated in the best possible way through functional and non-functional areas.
- Participate in the development of software with a primary focus being on test environments and fixing problems before they are released into production
- Design and write code with the additional benefits of being able to build automation frameworks and processes from scratch
- Develop full frameworks to perform thousands of tests in a heartbeat on multiple application platforms such as mobile, desktop and web
- Automate test cases as well as writing reusable scripts/tools that help the team to reduce repetitive efforts
Why work for us.
Sparta Global is an award-winning provider of business and technology training and careers. We help graduates, non-graduates, returners and career changers kickstart technology careers in a matter of months. Become a Spartan, complete our award-winning, paid training programme, and be assigned to work on-site with one of our clients as a fully-fledged consultant.
We will make sure you are ready and confident for the workplace. Our programmes provide you with in-depth knowledge of the technical tools and skills you'll need to succeed in your future career. We'll even support with developing your business acumen, collaborative skills and personal development to give you the confidence to thrive in the workplace - regardless of your background.
Why we're different.
Diversity is in our DNA. We are proud to have been recognised by a number of awards bodies for our hard work across technology training, employer excellence, and diversity and inclusion.
We are a people-powered business and take every opportunity to recognise and reward the hard work of our Spartans, too. This includes putting them forward for individual industry awards, including Rising Star of the Year, Rising Digital Hero, and specific awards around their skill specialisms.
Who you are.
- Previous experience of any programming language e.g. C#, Java, Python or similar languages
- Have a love for technology and its application
- Naturally curious about how things work
- Critical thinker and keen problem solver
- Presentable, professional, and punctual
- Able to relocate as necessary throughout the UK for client projects
- Hold the full rights to work in the UK without sponsorship