We want to train and employ you as a specialist Technical Business Analyst. Sparta Global is looking for fluent English speakers for one of our clients, a leading IT Services provider. This role is based in Sweden.
What is a Technical Business Analyst?
The role of a Technical Business Analyst is different from one organisation to the next and as such you need to be well prepared for the plethora of duties you will be required to perform. You will become a multi-faceted professional that can be utilised in hyper responsive environments to optimise departments, systems, processes, and overall business strategy.
As a Technical Business Analyst, you will work within teams whether BAU or project based, alongside a broad range of stakeholders, building strong working relationships and helping to manage change and plan in line with project goals and business objectives. Your work will be based around the pillars of Systems, Process and Strategy Analysis, and implementation. Your role may entail Business Process Mapping, gathering requirements, data modelling, eliciting/writing, and realising specifications, facilitation of all types, creating and promoting product vision, stakeholder management, supporting Agile teams and being a part of or leading manual testing for UAT.
Within this role, you will be both visualising and managing data in a variety of storage systems (e.g. databases, data warehouses, data lakes) using programming skills in languages like SQL and Python. As businesses store and handle more and more data, skills in Big Data technologies like Hadoop and Spark, Linux and Cloud Services, are all increasingly relevant.
Don't worry, you're not expected to know how to do all this already, that's where we come in. We want to help you grow into someone that can deal with everything from visualisation tools to big data handling and everything in between. By training in one of our world class academies we will make you a specialist consultant who will then work with our clients to help them realise their business needs.
As the world enters the new digital age, there hasn't been a better time to get involved in Technology. Join the movement and launch your career with us, today.
Why work for us?
We take time and care to develop your abilities and confidence, your success is our success - together we make other businesses stronger.
- Fluent in English is a must
- A love for technology and its application
- Excellent team player and collaborative skills
- Naturally curious about how things work
- Prioritisation and organisational skills
- Clear and transparent communication
- Critical thinking and an analytical mindset
- Strong Problem-Solving ability
- Presentable, professional, and punctual
- You must be passionate about problem solving, collaboration, communication and making a personal impact on businesses
- Experience in SQL, SCRUM, Kanban, Agile, and Linux
- Experience of coding with Python or similar
- Proficient-advanced in Excel including Pivot tables