Software Developers work closely with other developers, product managers, designers, business
analysts and testers to create, maintain and modify systems to meet the demands of the business and their stakeholders.
What You'll do.
If you get a thrill from problem solving - and aren't easily disheartened when things don't work - software development is the career for you. As a Developer, you will:
- Help our clients to champion software excellence and improve delivery and service
- Embrace agile best practices and Continuous Delivery
- Support software development projects, creating new features, while also maintaining high standards for code quality
- Test your creativity daily as you experiment and explore different approaches to problem solving
- Collaborate across departments with developers, product managers, business analysts, and tests
Why work for us.
Sparta Global is an award-winning provider of business and technology training and careers. We help graduates, non-graduates, returners and career changers kickstart technology careers in a matter of months. Become a Spartan, complete our award-winning, paid training programme, and be assigned to work on-site with one of our clients as a fully-fledged consultant.
We will make sure you are ready and confident for the workplace. Our programmes provide you with in-depth knowledge of the technical tools and skills you'll need to succeed in your future career. We'll even support with developing your business acumen, collaborative skills and personal development to give you the confidence to thrive in the workplace - regardless of your background.
Why we're different.
Diversity is in our DNA. We are proud to have been recognised by a number of awards bodies for our hard work across technology training, employer excellence, and diversity and inclusion.
We are a people-powered business and take every opportunity to recognise and reward the hard work of our Spartans, too. This includes putting them forward for individual industry awards, including Rising Star of the Year, Rising Digital Hero, and specific awards around their skill specialisms.
Who you are.
- Previous experience of any programming language e.g. C#, Java, Python or similar languages
- Have a love for technology and its application
- Naturally curious about how things work
- Critical thinker and keen problem solver
- Presentable, professional, and punctual
- Able to relocate as necessary throughout the UK for client projects
- Hold the full rights to work in the UK without sponsorship