Software Test Analysts are hardworking, analytical and dynamic. Their goal is to provide bug-free software and are always looking to improve the quality of software produced. Become a Junior / Graduate Software Test Analyst today!
What You'll do.
As a Junior / Graduate Software Test Analyst, you will constantly be presented with new problems to solve. You will play an integral role in software bug prevention to ensure applications are meeting the correct requirements.
- Collaborate with developers, BA, and SDETs to understand the score of the development cycle
- Create test cases for testing processes, suggest documents to improve software quality, work with the developers to correct bugs and errors, design test plans and procedures, and communicate with the test manager
- Focus on test functionality, edge-case scenarios, and complex test cases
- Behave like the app user under test and validate it from the user's perspective
Why work for us.
Sparta Global is an award-winning provider of business and technology training and careers. We help graduates, non-graduates, returners and career changers kickstart technology careers in a matter of months. Become a Spartan, complete our award-winning, paid training programme, and be assigned to work on-site with one of our clients as a fully-fledged consultant.
We will make sure you are ready and confident for the workplace. Our programmes provide you with in-depth knowledge of the technical tools and skills you'll need to succeed in your future career. We'll even support with developing your business acumen, collaborative skills and personal development to give you the confidence to thrive in the workplace - regardless of your background.
Why we're different.
Diversity is in our DNA. We are proud to have been recognised by a number of awards bodies for our hard work across technology training, employer excellence, and diversity and inclusion.
We are a people-powered business and take every opportunity to recognise and reward the hard work of our Spartans, too. This includes putting them forward for individual industry awards, including Rising Star of the Year, Rising Digital Hero, and specific awards around their skill specialisms.
Who you are.
- Have a love for technology, collaboration, and making a personal impact on businesses
- Prioritisation and organisational skills
- Critical thinker and keen problem solver
- Curious about how things work - and how to break them!
- Presentable, professional, and punctual
- Able to relocate as necessary throughout the UK for client projects
- Hold the full rights to work in the UK without sponsorship