Why work for us?
We take time and care to develop your abilities and confidence, your success is our success - together we make other businesses stronger.
We have great partners:
What's great about having a career in tech is that is transcends all industries, and as such we partner with businesses across all sectors - central government, leading consultancies, charities, the UKs largest mobile network operators, the world's leading music and podcast streaming platform, popular insurance groups, banks... the list goes on.
We're super inclusive:
We like to be thought of as ED&I champions - To help illustrate the wonderful culture we maintain here at Sparta, we have won a host of awards and been finalists for many more:
- Booking.com - Employer of the Year Award
- Computing - Women in IT Excellence Award 2019
- Women in Tech - Best Tech Employer Awards
- WT - Diversity and Inclusion Rising Star of the Year Award
- Excellent team player
- A love for technology and its application
- Naturally curious about how things work
- Prioritisation and organisational skills
- Clear and transparent communication
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Presentable, professional and punctual
- Able to travel throughout the UK
- You must be passionate about problem solving, collaboration, communication and making a personal impact on businesses.
- Analytical mindset
What you get from us:
- £23,000 - £26,000 starting salary
- Ongoing training, support, and mentoring
- Valuable industry experience
- Monthly & Yearly Awards
- Summer & Christmas Parties
- Team social events