Become a Junior / Graduate Technology Consultant today!
Who is Sparta Global?
A leading services provider of Consultants to clients in the Finance, Public, Government, Retail, E-Commerce, Digital, Media and Travel industries. Our large community of consultants work with clients to help bring to fruition their business benefits through digital transformations, in turn making a positive impact within the tech industry.
What is a consultant?
A Junior / Graduate Technology Consultant is an in-demand specialist with key skills that aren't widely available. We create consultants across DevOps, Automation Testing, Software Development, Project Management, Business Analysis and Data.
How will you become a Junior / Graduate Technology Consultant?
It's a scheme that provides you with permanent employment for at least 2 years. We provide you with world class training in a specialism of your choice so that you can work for us as a consultant with our clients.
What's good about being a consultant?
- High calibrespecialists become consultants. They demand high day rates for their expertise. It normally takes years to build up your abilities, but we can make you a highly capable specialist by training you in our IT academy.
- We give you the abilities and experience to become one of the best in any industry.
Why work for us?
We take time and care to develop your abilities and confidence, your success is our success - together we make other businesses stronger.
We have great partners:
What's great about having a career in tech is that is transcends all industries, and as such we partner with businesses across all sectors - central government, leading consultancies, charities, the UKs largest mobile network operators, the world's leading music and podcast streaming platform, popular insurance groups, banks... the list goes on.
We're super inclusive:
We like to be thought of as ED&I champions - To help illustrate the wonderful culture we maintain here at Sparta, we have won a host of awards and been finalists for many more:
- Booking.com - Employer of the Year Award
- Computing - Women in IT Excellence Award 2019
- Women in Tech - Best Tech Employer Awards
- WT - Diversity and Inclusion Rising Star of the Year Award
- Excellent team player
- A love for technology and its application
- Naturally curious about how things work
- Prioritisation and organisational skills
- Clear and transparent communication
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Presentable, professional and punctual
- Able to travel throughout the UK
- You must be passionate about problem solving, collaboration, communication and making a personal impact on businesses.
- Analytical mindset
What you get from us:
- £23,000 - £26,000 starting salary
- Ongoing training, support, and mentoring
- Valuable industry experience
- Monthly & Yearly Awards
- Summer & Christmas Parties
- Team social events